if you love pretty paper, you probably love office supplies too. there's just something to be said about getting organized and down to business with cute stationery. here are a few of my recent favorites, perfect as special gifts or stocking stuffers for your local stationery fiend.
2. custom calligraphy stamps by meant to be calligraphy -- every office needs a custom stamp for important correspondence! meant to be provides letterhead stamps, address stamps, even some cute small stamps to use on gift tags or labels.
3. kraft labels (and everything else!) from martha stewart -- any goody bag full of office supplies needs some cute labels. i'm obsessed with these kraft labels from the martha stewart line for avery -- they've also got chalkboard ones!
4. custom clipboards by rockey paper -- a cute & personal way to harness all those loose papers. i also like to bring clipboards on road trips so my kid can stay occupied with crayons & paper. :)
5. twig pencil set from woodluck pencils -- these are made from actual twigs! they sell regular pencils wholesale, but terrain has a multi colored set available now.
6. parcel gift set from besotted brand -- all the best sellers from the besotted shop in one place! this sweet wooden box contains a wood-handled monogram stamp, twine, parcel tags, cotton drawstring bags, archive labels, ink pad, 8 notecards + the box. phew! looks like a packaging dream.
need even more gift ideas for the stationery lovers in your life? check out the rest of this year's list, plus the 2011 guide.