welcome to the last day of our gift guide -- hope you've been loving all the paper-friendly ideas this week. to wrap things up, i thought we'd end today with some cute stocking stuffers -- all less than $30. check them out:
1. washi tape 3 pack from cute tape -- are we over the washi tape craze yet? i sure hope not -- i will never tire of seeing new washi tape patterns. love this three pack so you get even more choices.
2. sparkly black triangle stickers from inkkit -- i'm such a sucker for cool packaging supplies and i love these little guys. such a pretty addition to an envelope, note card or present!
3. mini accordion calendar from paper source -- love this tiny little calendar. it's only 3 1/4" by 3 1/4" so you can fit it in your pocket or purse for whenever you need it.
4. address labels by tiny prints -- i love all the customizable options on these, along with the way they dress up any envelope.
5. bookplate label stickers from paperfinger -- such a nice way to customize a gift. these come in a few different styles (and if you add $35, bryn will personalize the bookplates in her gorgeous calligraphy!).
6. bakers twine sample pack from the twinery -- i think bakers twine makes anything look better -- presents, greeting cards, whatever you want. however, i'm pretty indecisive when it comes to choosing a color, so instead of ending up with a giant spool of one color -- i love this variety pack. eight different colors to try out!
7. vintage map bookmarks from the ravenna girls -- these sweet bookmarks are made from vintage sailing charts of the pacific northwest! so cool (and so perfect for my fellow seattle-ites).
8. holiday coaster set from farewell paperie -- one of my favorite seattle stationers has created these funny little coasters, perfect for your next holiday party. i don't drink, but i find these amusing. :)
phew! and that's a wrap! check out the rest of the 2012 gift guide (below) or last year's list if you need even more ideas. happy holidays!